Monday, August 17, 2009

I am thinking about changing my name to Usain Bolt

Hey everyone... did you all see that insane 100 meter dash by Usain Bolt. I mean, I'm pretty fleet of foot, but I don't think that I would be able to run that fast for much more than 92 meters.

Anyway, I realize that I have not dilligently updated my blog over the past few weeks. And the rushed updates I have been able to provide are not what you might call pilars of english grammar (did I use that metaphor correctly?). But, I think I should inform you all that I am one modem shy of having a consistent internet connection. I have signed up for a dsl plan with MoldTelecom and have even paid for the month of august. So, in the interest of not wasting my money, I intend to have a modem soon. At which point, rest assured, that you will have much more frequent updates of my daily life. For example, I may discuss what it was like tying my shoes this morning. Or, perhaps I will post about my resting pulse rate. Another potential update could be about, the time when I had to decide whether I wanted coffee or tea with my breakfast. I could go on and on.

But, if those particular examples do not sound interesting enough, I also hope to discuss a few things unique Moldova and my Moldovan experience. AND, if none of those things sound interesting then I suggest you ditch this blog and watch this amazing video.

No comments:

Post a Comment