Thursday, July 23, 2009

HEY EVERYONE - Pay attention to this...please

Hey guys,

If at times this blog seems a little light on the political analysis of Moldovan, it is not because I am uninterested. Rather, Peace Corps has strict regulations regarding what I am permitted to talk about. Politics off limits.

With that said, next week is the second round of elections that were originally held in April. Alot of interesting stuff happened then - if you'd like to learn about that, I encourage you to check the BBC or NY Times. Now, the next round of elections is scheduled for July 29th (next Wednesday). So PLEASE, pay attention to this (but please don't make any politically charged comments on this blog.)

Anyway, from my limited knowledge, I would suggest you check the BBC as they might possibly have evenhanded information. Regardless of how you get your news though, please pay attention.

Until next time, Noroc.

Matt

P.S. I still have some more backlogged posts from earlier weeks that I fully intend to add to this blog as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment