Thursday, August 20, 2009

SUCCESS!!!!!! here's a picture...


Hey all, I think I have internet access whenever I want it now! That's pretty cool...and it better be cool for the trouble I went through to get it. You know how annoying it is to resolve computer problems? Well, imagine trying to do that in broken Romanian to a servicer who understands no English. Let me just say - it was a frustrating few hours. But, I think that is all over now so, expect me to post a few more entries that I wrote over the past few weeks. WARNING: I am not sure if I will post all that I wrote, as Peace Corps is pretty strict about the amount of 'opinion' that can be included on volunteer blogs. Some of it might be edited...and some of that editing might take time. But anyway, I'll post something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment